Canada’s largest commercial marine event, Fish Canada Workboat Canada, is this January 26th to the 27th, 2018. Held at the Mancton Coliseum Complex, Friday’s floor hours will be 10:00AM-5:00PM, while Saturday’s hours will be 10:00AM-4:00PM. Stop by our booth 532 to meet our team and see our shipboard flake ice machine.
The Fish Canada really is, “the must-attend event for those who make their living on, in, and around the water.”
This includes those working in related industries that provide marine products and services to Atlantic Canada’s local businesses and patrons.
Fish Canada presents the opportunity to connect with a wide range of exhibitors that will be showcasing:
- Onboard and offshore fishing equipment
- Onboard and offshore harvesting equipment
- Fish processing and transportation
- Vessel design and construction
- Barge and towing equipment
- Safety and rescue equipment
- Engines and propulsion systems
- Aquaculture equipment, products, and more!
Booth 532 will specifically display our freshwater shipboard 2-ton flake ice machine. Howe Corporation manufactures flake ice machines for use with fresh as well as seawater for land-based and shipboard applications. These units are available for use with R-404A/R-507 as well as NH3 refrigerants.
For any questions regarding the show or any of our products, please contact us.
We look forward to connecting with you soon!